I wanted to share a few on line resources that offer information about learning differences and more. There are so many to choose from, but you may want to check out some of the ones below - they offer quick, helpful information.
I hope they may be of help to you!
- 40 Amazing iPad Apps. for the Learning Disabled - http://www.matchacollege.com/blog/2011/40-amazing-ipad-apps-for-the-learning-disabled/
- ADDvance - http://www.addvance.com/resources/index.html
- Assistive Technology Database - www.abledata.com
- Center for Learning Differences - www.centerforlearningdifferences.org
- College Planning for Students with Learning Disabilities - www.kidsource.com/kidsource/content3/college.planning.LD.html
- Iris - http://iris.peabody.vanderbilt.edu/resources.html
- LD Resources - www.ldresources.com
- Learning Disabilities On Line - www.ldonline.org
- Pediatric Neurology - www.pediatricneurology.com
- Study Guides and Strategies - http://www.studygs.net/index.htm