When I am working with students in a classroom or in a yoga class, I infuse different kinds of music into what we are doing. The students enjoy a variety of music - sometimes in one lesson - and noticing how each type of music makes them feel. I have noticed that students of all ages (adults included) can't help but laugh and feel playful with dolphin or whale music - and feel happy and peaceful with ocean and rain sounds. The music seems to transform the mood and the room too!
Below is a list of some of the music I use. I hope you'll find music that is transformative and nourishing for you too!
- "Relax with “Song of the Dolphins” – Enhanced with Music – Nature Music
- “Song of the Whales” – Nature’s Music – Nature Music
- “Natural Stress Relief” by Solitudes – Music for Your Health - Nature Music (Ocean and Rain)
- “Dakshina” by Deva Premal – Sanskrit Chanting
- “Unwind” by Somerset Entertainment Ltd. – Acoustic Guitar
- “Zen Grooves” by Somerset Entertainment Ltd. – New Age
- “Inner Voices” by Carlos Nakai –Native American Flute Music
- “State of Grace III” by Paul Schwartz – Spiritual Music
- “Sleep Deeply” by Solitudes and Somerset Entertainment Ltd. – New Age
- “Shamanic Dream” by Anugama – New Age
- “Refresh” – Hallmark Licensing, Inc.
- “Watermark” by Enya
- “Shepherd’s Moon” by Enya