Sunday, January 6, 2013

Inspiring Books for the New Year

Dear Friends,

As we move into 2013, I though I would share some simple yet very inspiring books for children and the child in all of us.  These books encourage us to connect with one another, pursue our hopes and dreams and take the time we need to feel at peace.  Some of the books are older but can still be found on Amazon or other sites.  I hope you will find one or two of these nourishing for you and your children too!

Sincerely,
Kimberly Borin


P.S. Many of these are perfect for Valentine’s Day too!

Connecting and Celebrating
I Love You Rituals, Activities to Build Bonds and Strengthen Relationships with Children by Dr. Becky Bailey
My Mama Had a Dancing Heart by Libba Moore Gray
I’m in Charge of Celebrations by Byrd Baylor

Wishing and Dreaming
Stars by Mary Lyn Ray and Marla Frazee
DREAM, A Tale of Wonder, Wisdom & Wishes by Susan V. Bosak
Plant a Kiss by Amy Krouse Rosenthal

Peace and Peacefulness
The Peace Book by Todd Parr
Peaceful Piggy Meditation by Kerry Lee MacLean
What does PEACE feel like? by V. Radunsky